Skip to main content

WINZ Quotes


If you are on a low income and over 16, WINZ may be able to help you. To apply you will need to be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent residence status. If you need dental care come and see us. We can provide you with a quote you can take to WINZ.

Being on low income shouldn’t mean that you lose access to quality dental care. Our team can provide a quote to Work and Income New Zealand which may help towards payment of necessary dental treatment.

To apply for dental treatment through WINZ, you’ll first need to get a quote from your dentist. When you call our clinic, let our team know that you’re applying for treatment through WINZ and we’ll help fill out an Emergency Dental Treatment Information form. To apply for dental treatment through WINZ, you’ll need to be aged 16 or over, have permanent residency or be a New Zealand citizen, normally live in the country or intend to stay, and have an essential need for treatment. Variable factors to consider on an individual basis are household incomes and asset values.

It is important to be aware that WINZ will rarely make more than one payment for urgent dental work within a single year. However, should you require emergency treatment, you may also seek coverage and assistance through ACC if you experienced damage as the result of an accident. Depending on your level of income and the necessity of the treatment, WINZ may be able to offer full or partial coverage for dental work. For urgent dental treatment, WINZ will generally pay up to NZ$300, however further assistance may be available depending on the individual situation.

Book a dental Appointment